Regarding Handelsbanken Developer Portal.
By signing up for Handelsbanken Developer Portal you (the “User”) approve of the following terms and conditions (“Terms”):
1. Any and all information and functionalities provided through Handelsbanken’s Developer Portal and Handelsbanken’s testing environment (“Sandbox”) is provided without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness and for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights. Handelsbanken may at its own discretion change the information or functionalities at any time without prior notice.
2. Handelsbanken owns all rights, title, interest and intellectual property rights in the Sandbox applications, functionalities and the related information in the Developer Portal including the right to copy, amend, modify, develop, sublicense, sell and assign such rights. Handelsbanken provides a limited license to use the information and related APIs for the User to test and assess the feasibility of Handelsbanken’s services.
3. The use of the Sandbox does not constitute any transfer of the User’s intellectual property rights to Handelsbanken.
4. The User agrees not to (i) reverse engineer, reverse compile, decrypt, unmask, or reverse assemble the Sandbox or data accessible via Sandbox and not to (ii) distribute, disclose, publish, market, sell, rent, lease, sublicense or assign to any third party any information to which the User has access via Sandbox without Handelsbanken’s prior written consent.
5. Handelsbanken has no liability, either direct or indirect, related to or arising from (i) the use of the information at the Developer Portal or (ii) the use of the software or specifications released in the Sandbox.
6. Handelsbanken may terminate these Terms without cause by giving no less than thirty (30) days’ prior notice to the User’s e-mail address registered at the Developer Portal.
7. Notwithstanding point 6 above, Handelsbanken may suspend or terminate the User’s right to access the Developer Portal and/or the Sandbox with immediate effect and without prior notice if (i) the User is in breach of these Terms or (ii) in case of inactivity during more than twelve consecutive months.
8. Upon termination according to point 6 and 7 above, the User will no longer have access to the Developer Portal and the User’s Client IDs will be terminated.